Web Services: Tradeshow Floorplans
The Virtual Tradeshow Floor Plan benefits your staff, your
exhibitors, and your tradeshow attendees — a “best value”
addition to your tradeshow and to your website!
The Virtual Tradeshow Floor plan:
- Reduces staff time required for exhibitor registrations
- Enables exhibitors to purchase their exhibit via your
website, with booth selection optional
- Enables exhibitors to see who the competition at the
- Provides an opportunity for attendees to plan their
visit to the tradeshow by locating those exhibitors they
would like see in advance
- Booths color-coded for “available” or “occupied.”
- If a booth is available, it can be reserved by an
exhibitor via a simple registration form.
- Payment can be manual or via encrypted credit card
- When visitors mouse over an occupied booth, a pop-up box
provides the name of the exhibitor.
- An HTML link in the pop-up box for an occupied booth
provides detailed exhibitor information, including contact
information and a link to their website.
- Exhibitor information can be easily uploaded into the
floor plan by association staff.
- The virtual trade show floor plan is available for
download as a PDF.
- The exhibitor registration form can also be downloaded
as a PDF for those who prefer to register offline.
Request More Info